Κalabaka is a city of Νorthern Greece. It is a small town in central Greece. It is built next to the rare geological phenomenon of Μeteora, while the river Pinios passes by. Therefore the distance between Thessaloniki airport and Kalabaka is about 265 km and the estimated time of the transfer is about 180 minutes. Κalabaka & Μeteora is an interesting destination. So you can take a day tour and visit a beautiful city as Kalabaka and Meteora, the second most important monastic complex in Greece, after Mount Athos.
How to book your airport taxi transfers to Meteora-Kalabaka
Our website is a simple, easy and secure choice to book your transfer. Even more please feel free to use the 6 steps which can help you book your transfer.
- Fill in the Starting Address (e.g. SKG Thessaloniki Airport) and Destination Address (e.g. Meteora-Kalabaka) in the search bars place.
- Select the vehicle you are interested in.
- Select the number of people who need to be transfered.
- Fill in the day and the time of arrival or departure.
- Fill in your travel information (contact info, flight details, luggage etc).
- Finally choose your payment option.
Once you have booked your transfer, you will receive a confirmation email containing all your transfer details. While you prefer to arrange your transfer by email or phone, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Consequently start your holidays by choosing your airport taxi transfers to Μeteora-Κalabaka via Legiontransfers co.
Thessaloniki – Meteora-Κalabaka