Νikiti is a seaside area located in Halkidiki on the peninsula of Sithonia. Therefore the distance between Thessaloniki airport and Νikiti is 88 km and the estimated time of the transfer is about 70 minutes. Νikiti is an amazing destination. So you can choose one of the many available accommodations in Νikiti and enjoy your holidays.
How to book your airport taxi transfers to Nikiti
Our website is a simple, easy and secure choice to book your transfer. Even more please feel free to use the 6 steps which can help you book your transfer.
- Fill in the Starting Address (e.g. SKG Thessaloniki Airport) and Destination Address (e.g. Νikiti ) in the search bars place.
- Select the vehicle you are interested in.
- Select the number of people who need to be transfered.
- Fill in the day and the time of arrival or departure.
- Fill in your travel information (contact info, flight details, luggage etc).
- Finally choose your payment option.
Once you have booked your transfer, you will receive a confirmation email containing all your transfer details. While you prefer to arrange your transfer by email or phone, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Consequently start your holidays by choosing your airport taxi transfers to Νikiti via Legiontransfers co.
Thessaloniki – Nikiti