Thessaloniki is the second largest city in Greece. It is a popular tourist destination as National Geographic included Thessaloniki in its top tourist destinations worldwide.
Therefore the distance between Thessaloniki airport and Thessaloniki city is about 24 km and the estimated time of the transfer is about 30 minutes. Athens is a very interesting & beautiful destination. So you can choose one of the many available accommodations in Thessaloniki and enjoy your holidays.
How to book your airport taxi transfers to Thessaloniki city
Our website is a simple, easy and secure choice to book your transfer. Even more please feel free to use the 6 steps which can help you book your transfer.
- Fill in the Starting Address (e.g. SKG Thessaloniki Airport) and Destination Address (e.g. Thessaloniki) in the search bars place.
- Select the vehicle you are interested in.
- Select the number of people who need to be transfered.
- Fill in the day and the time of arrival or departure.
- Fill in your travel information (contact info, flight details, luggage etc).
- Finally choose your payment option.
Once you have booked your transfer, you will receive a confirmation email containing all your transfer details. While you prefer to arrange your transfer by email or phone, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Consequently start your holidays by choosing your airport taxi transfers to Thessaloniki city via Legiontransfers co.
Thessaloniki Airport – Thessaloniki city