About Veria – Vergina
Veria is a city of Νorthern Greece. It is located at the foot of Mount Vermio. Nearby Veria there is the archaeological site and the museum of Vergina. There, it is discovered the funerary monument of King Philip II, the father of Alexander the Great.
Therefore the distance between Thessaloniki airport and Veria – Vergina is about 105 km and the estimated time of the transfer is about 75 minutes. Veria – Vergina is an interesting destination. So you can take a day tour and visit a beautiful city as Veria and a very interesting archaeological site as Vergina.
How to book your airport taxi transfers to Veria-Vergina
Our website is a simple, easy and secure choice to book your transfer. Even more please feel free to use the 6 steps which can help you book your transfer.
- Fill in the Starting Address (e.g. SKG Thessaloniki Airport) and Destination Address (e.g. Veria – Vergina) in the search bars place.
- Select the vehicle you are interested in.
- Select the number of people who need to be transfered.
- Fill in the day and the time of arrival or departure.
- Fill in your travel information (contact info, flight details, luggage etc).
- Finally choose your payment option.
Once you have booked your transfer, you will receive a confirmation email containing all your transfer details. While you prefer to arrange your transfer by email or phone, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Consequently start your holidays by choosing your airport taxi transfers to Veria-Vergina via Legiontransfers co.
Thessaloniki – Veria-Vergina