Larisa is a beautiful town which is located in Central Greece. Larissa holds a central position in the country, since it’s situated on Greece’s main transport axis, connencting Athens and Thessaloniki, while the airport of central Greece is less than an hour away.
The river Pinios runs through the north part of the city and it is a meeting point for people who enjoy nature, walking, hiking and biking. Therefore the distance between Thessaloniki airport and Larisa is 176 km and the estimated time of the transfer is about 120 minutes. Larisa is an amazing destination. So you can choose one of the many available accommodations in Larisa and enjoy your holidays.
How to book your Taxi transfers from Thessaloniki to Larisa
Our website is a simple, easy and secure choice to book your transfer. Even more please feel free to use the 6 steps which can help you book your transfer.
- Fill in the Starting Address (e.g. SKG Thessaloniki Airport) and Destination Address (e.g. Larisa ) in the search bars place.
- Select the vehicle you are interested in.
- Select the number of people who need to be transfered.
- Fill in the day and the time of arrival or departure.
- Fill in your travel information (contact info, flight details, luggage etc).
- Finally choose your payment option.
Once you have booked your transfer, you will receive a confirmation email containing all your transfer details. While you prefer to arrange your transfer by email or phone, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Consequently start your holidays by choosing your taxi transfers from Thessaloniki to Larisa via Legiontransfers co.
Thessaloniki – Larisa